Loose leaf or Loose sheets printing, we have big selection of paper stocks from standard 80gsm to thick Card 350gsm.
Paper Stocks: ‘gsm’ which means grams per square metre is the unit to measure the weight of paper.
80gsm means 80 grams of paper per square metre, which is a thin paper, and 350gsm means 350 grams per square metre, which is a thicker card.
Our available paper stocks:
- 80gsm Bond: Standard paper, suitable for single use documents, such as tickets, boarding passes etc, draft prints or for student printing in budget.
- 100, 120gsm: Slightly thicker, suitable for better quality finish, for instance official letters, forms and CVs. This is also a best option for Double sided print.
- 130gsm Silk: Slightly thicker than normal stock and most popular for Flyers, leaflets, brochures and magazine prints.
- 150gsm Cartridge & 170gsm: Cartridge paper with texture is the most popular for quality student dissertation or thesis printing. Also best choice for Restaurant Menus and Flyers print.
- 200gsm Recycle: Nautilus Classic, a combination of an authentic recycled paper shade with a strong environmental profile. Popular for Restaurant Menus and Flyers print.
- 250gsm Silk / Gloss: Thicker paper with gloss or silk finished best for image prints, Flyers, leaflets, brochures and magazine cover prints.
- 250gsm Cartridge: Cartridge paper with texture is the most popular for Restaurant Menus and Flyers print.
- 250gsm Photo: Thicker paper with gloss or Matt finished best for image or photo print.
- 350gsm Silk or Uncoated: Thickest card, perfect for certificates, Invitation cards, Business cards, photo prints or small size posters.